Dress the Population now offers FREE RETURNS on orders (US ONLY) $98 or higher!
When returning styles shipped internationally, you will be responsible for the shipping cost to get it back to our warehouse. All other policies from domestic returns are still in effect. Please contact support at email@example.com to aid you in the process.
Dress the Population gladly accepts returns of unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged or defective merchandise full refund or exchange within 30 days of the original purchase.
- Returns must be received in new condition; unworn, unwashed, and with the tags intact. Items returned with obvious use, makeup, animal hair, dander, deodorant, perfume, or similar product stains may be subject to refusal and or a $15 cleaning and restocking fee.
- If your return is rejected it will automatically be reshipped back to the customer. Refunds will be made in the form of the original payment, unless we agree to credit a different payment type.
- Please note that items that have been altered are final sale.
- For orders under $98, the cost of return shipping, $7.50 for any number of items, will be deducted from your refund.
- Damaged, defective or incorrect items must be reported within 7 days of delivery.
- Please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of the error and we contact you as quickly as we can to resolve the issue.
- Please note that items that are damaged or incorrect that are outside of our normal returns window will not be accepted.
- Your refund can only be credited back to the original form of payment.
- We’ll send you an email when our team has processed your refund so you know it’s on the way.
Please note that expedited shipping costs on your original order will not be refunded.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns:
email us: email@example.com