For international orders, we process through the Fedex Cross Boarder program, which allows us to ship almost anywhere is the world! When shipping international, additional taxes, VAT, and duties may apply. These are calculated in advance and are reflected on the order page.
Placing An International OrderAll payment methods that are accepted domestically are available internationally. Please note that some financial institutions may charge an additional fee for international transactions. You are responsible for any fees that may be applied by your financial institution.
Placing An International Order If you are shipping to a U.S. or an APO/FPO address, simply proceed through the regular checkout process.
To place an international order:
1. Start by clicking on the flag in the top right corner of the screen.
2. Select your country from the list of available options. You can change this at any time and your cart will be updated.
3. When you are ready to check out you will be shown your shipping options. Applicable duties and taxes will be included in the shipping estimate above your subtotal. Unfortunately, free shipping is not available on international orders.
4. After you place the order, we will ship your order to a designated Fedex Cross Boarder distribution center.
Tracking An International OrderOnce your package ships from our Tampa facility, we internally track the package. When your package arrives at the distribution center, your tracking page will begin showing updates.
To view/track your order:
1. Click sign in in the top menu of the website.
2. Log in with your information.
3. After logging in, click on the account page also linked in the top menu.
4. Then click on the Order History in the left side menu.
5. Select your order number to view your order details page. This will look different from domestic orders. Click on the tracking number to view a map showing the packages location.