What method of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express, PayPal, Apple Pay
Do you sell whole sale?
Yes. We are a wholesale manufacturer.
For wholesale inquiries Pease contact: email@example.com
for wholesale requirements and application process.
How quickly will my order ship?
We are closed on Saturday and Sunday. Orders placed over the weekend will be shipped by Tuesday of the following week. If you have a urgent request, please email us at Concierge@dressthepopulation.com and we will do our best to accommodate.
Can I change or Cancel my order?
We can change or cancel your order as long as its has not been processed. For change or cancellations request please call us at 844-723-4475.
Where do you Ship?
We currently ship within the United States and to most international destinations. Orders shipped internationally are not eligible for returns or exchanges. The customer is responsible for any duties and taxes incurred on their shipment. Any refused packages packages will incur return shipping charges.
Shipping cost and transit time varies by location. You can calculate your shipping cost on the check out page.
What Shipping Methods Do You offer and what is the cost?
USPS Ground: Delivered in 3-5 Business Days
We currently offer free ground shipping on all original priced items for orders shipping within the United States. Simply select the "free ground shipping"option on the check out page. orders shipping outside the United States are not eligible for free shipping. Sale and finale sale items are also not eligible for free shipping.
Standard Next Day Air: Delivered the next business day after the shipment date (delivers on Monday if ship date is Friday). we do not offer over the weekend deliveries currently.
We ship from the Los Angeles area. Time in transit for ground packages to the East Coast is 4-5 business days.
What are your hours of operation?
We are available Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm Pacific standard time.
Please note we observe the following Holidays:
New Years eve
New Years Day
"Please note that your order may experience delays on or around the above dates"
What is your return Policy?
- If you are dissatisfied with one of our products for any reason, Dress the population will refund the customer for the amount paid for the item.
- please note: return shipping charges are incurred by the customer and cannot be reimbursed. Item's marked "Finale Sale" cannot be returned. All returns must be post marked within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase.
- All items returns being returned must be unworn, unaltered and free from damage. Shipping charges are not subject to refund.
- Dress the population is not liable for product lost or damaged in transit. Once your return has been processed a credit will be applied to your original method of payment "only". Please allow your bank an additional 5 to 7 business days to process your credit.
- Dress the population does not provide a refund for returned products that are damaged or altered by customer.
Where do I send my return?
Please send your return to :
4910 Asuza Canyon Rd ]
Irwindale Ca, 91706
Soon to be added?
We will be adding ready returns from UPS to our site soon!
Are purchases on the site tax free?
We are required to collect sales tax in states where Dress the population has corporate offices. We currently collect sales tax from billing addresses in California, New York and Florida.